Thursday, May 19, 2005

Opportunities for Creativity

It's been great to take some time off from the hectic pace needed to manage technology for a $175M company and shift gears for a few months. Now that we've moved to a new home in suburban Atlanta and have most everything unpacked, I'm enjoying a chance to be more creative and try new things, like:

  • Playing the role of the Cowardly Lion in a local production of The Wizard of Oz
  • Singing tenor in my church choir
  • Writing music again, such as a song celebrating the Unitarian Universalist' principles
  • Signing up to give the Sunday message at our church on August 8th
  • Reading and re-reading books without a deadline
  • Traveling to England and Wales this summer
  • Starting to write fiction -- at least in my head at this point
  • Getting more in touch with my body through working out and swimming

I really appreciate the opportunity I've been given to catch my breath and figure out what I want to do next in my life.

Now I just have to do it.

Should be an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home